Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Do you know what this is?
















A hot mess.

I was forced to look at this for an hour and ten minutes on Sunday.
It was like staring at a crime scene.

Who put it there?
Was it left over from a funeral?
Were they using it for the stake community Easter program later in the evening??
Easter lilies are cheap! Why didn't they buy Easter lilies?!?
Do you have to get approval to display stuff like this??
If so, who approved this??

I couldn't even concentrate on the talks.
I don't know if you've ever seen the floor of a floral shop after a holiday, but it pretty much looks like this.
Except someone put all of it in a rooster vase, and displayed it at church.

Besides the questions above, this is what was going through my head...
(click to big-ify)


















I think we need to put a new line on the tithing donation slips.
"Floral Arrangement Fund".
I'd donate.

Dear Flower Arrangment,

1981 called.
They want all their baby's breath back.
Apparently, you took their whole supply.