Monday, February 10, 2020

Well helloooo there.

I was over here minding my own business, going through some of my old posts because someone wanted to see my blog, and well...you know I went through a weird phase where I didn't care about paragraphs and grammar? It kind of bugs me now. You'd think I'd try to improve or something.
Anyhoo, while I was looking them over I noticed that my last post (made not too long ago) telling you my posts were now available for you to peruse got 65 views.
SIXTY FIVE.
Honestly, I thought you were all dead.
You didn't comment either, which offended me, but actually  I'm so old now I can't remember if I disabled them or not.
Now that I think of it, maybe it's just robots. Sixty five robots reading what I wrote. Makes me feel better. Maybe their just taking notes on bloggers, finding the ones that can write and the ones that cannot.
If you are a real person, and you were reading my blog? Some of my posts....o.k. a lot of them, weren't that great. I'm sorry you had to read them. There's too many to go back and fix, and I never plan on writing a book, so does it really matter?
I'm telling myself it doesn't.







I'm not actually believing it.