Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Nobody move.

Someone from my hometown is stalking me.
Not in real life.
On my blog.
I can see you.
Maybe you could go do something else.
Go to Big Daddy's drive in and have a hamburger.
The roller rink is still open, maybe try that.
I'm not worth stalking, seriously.




















                             ^
         That's my segway (segue).

Remember the song, "Died In Your Arms"?
Do you ever wonder how they came up with the beginning?
Sometimes I try to imagine what that session was like.

O.k. Larry, after the intro, you make a dying sound.

Uh...what's a dying sound?

Hmmm...how about...UGH!

Uh...I guess that might work.

UGH! I just died in your arms tonight!

Nah.

Wait! How about, OOOOOH! I just died in your arms tonight!

No, too sexy.

What about gurgling?

Gurgling?

Never mind.

Oohhhhhhhh...

Wha?

YES!

Oohhhhhhhhwhaaaaaaaaaa!

Yes!

*high fives*


Pretty sure that's how it happened.
I might have shortened it up a bit.
I'm not good with dying sounds.
It's not something I'd care to google, either.