Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Ooh lah lahhh!


I just got an e-mail from a gal, asking if I wanted to be a hero in bed. This made me laugh, but then I thought, "Hmmm what kind of hero could I be in bed?" I've always liked the Greatest American Hero, but he's a man, so I couldn't be him.
I wonder if she meant I could choose any superhero? Like, "Make The Bed Lady!" or "Room Cleaning Woman!" Since I'd have to be the hero in bed, perhaps "Make Me Breakfast Guy!" Oh wait, that's my husband. Only joking darling. I think "The Snorer" would work well for me lately. My husband thinks I "blow" in his face too much whilst I sleep, so maybe I could be "The Blower." Oh, I don't know, the choices, there are so many!
Maybe I should wait to pick a name until I save my husband or something. You never know, he might get twisted in the sheets, and need my help to get out. Yeah, I think I'll wait to respond to that e-mail.