Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Out with the old...

Since our dead Christmas tree is still up, and it's driving me insane (I would be ousted from the family if I'd had taken it down Christmas day like I wanted to), I've decided to do some other cleaning.
First of all, I'm starting with all the blogs I've added to my favorites. I've collected about 100, and there's just no way in heck I can keep up with all of them. So, I've decided to give some of them the axe. Never fear, chances are, you're not on the list. These are just the ones that maybe had a post I liked, and then they never wrote in their blog again, or people that act like I'm an annoying fly. Well, be gone with you! I've got 30 other blogs I like to read! HA! I feel better already. I need funny people. I need nice people. People...people who need people...are the luckiest people...in the world. Well, I wanna be lucky dangit!
Another thing I plan to do before the night is out is....

Pose for a picture? No, no. I'm going to cut my bangs. Oh yes, I'm going to do it, and you can't stop me. My bangs are down to my nose, and it's driving me crazy. Between my bangs, and our Christmas tree, I'm almost completely insane. If one can't go, then the other one will. It's come down to the bangs. Must have bangs. I look absolutely pitiful with long bangs swept to the side. Some people can pull it off, but not me. Thinning hair, manwhiskers, and sideswept bangs just aren't attractive all stuck together on one person. Pair that with being fat, pregnant and wearing glasses...well, I'm sure you get the picture. So, I'm off. Off to find a pair of dull scissors to hack at my bangs. I'll let you know how it turns out. You know, just in case you have no New Years Eve plans or anything. Like me.